Small, but historically very valuable church in Omiš, St Peter’s Church in Priko is located on the right bank of the Cetina river. The earliest church record dates back to 1074, in the reign of king Slavac. Experts agree the church is particularly interesting since it once hosted a Glagolitic seminary, until 1879 when it ceased to exist. The church contains early Christian stone elements like capital, lintel, window tracery, etc. The church also had other auxiliary sacral objects like Benedictine monastery, and later Franciscan monastery. The St Peter’s Church in Priko represents undoubtedly a pearl of the early Croatian Pre-Romanesque sacral architecture worth a visit.