Avocado and olive oil mask
If you have dry skin, this is the perfect mask for you. First, remove the pit and put the flesh in a blender. After that, put it in a bowl and add 5 table spoons of olive oil. Leave the mixture on your face for 15 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water.
Soak you nails in olive oil as often as you can. It will significantly improve their quality. You can also add a few drops of rosemary, and use it like that several times a week.
Rub olive oil on your feet before you go to bed, and put light socks on. Next morning your feet will be extra soft.
Mix 1 table spoon of olive oil, 500 g of pineapple, 2 table spoons of cornflour and 1 table spoon of your favorite shower gel with 100 ml of water. Apply the mixture to your body and gently rub it in circular motions. Finally, rinse with lukewarm water.
Take 1 dl of hot olive oil and add 1 table spoon of honey and a tea spoon of cinnamon. Apply it to your hair, and leave it like that for 15 minutes, and rinse well. Repeat the procedure a few times over several months, and the results will be visible.
Did you know?
– Use olive oil for rash, dermatitis, scars and acne;
– Men with sensitive skin should apply olive oil to their skin before shaving;
– Works wonders with skin aging;
– Combine lemon juice and olive oil to get rid of the nicotine smoke stains on your nails;
– Use olive oil for skin redness.